Make Your Inner Selves Come To Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where role-players can join to create something fantastic.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill Or Be Killed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kill Or Be Killed Empty
PostSubject: Kill Or Be Killed   Kill Or Be Killed EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Kill Or Be Killed 3539-post-apocalyptic-city-1-1

Kill Or Be Killed

xxxxxxxxxxA pandemic struck over half a century ago, the disease mutated faster than our best scientist could keep up with as a result over half the world perished. Those who survived, mutated with the virus as well. These mutants gained abnormal powers thus a new race began of super humans. It was a shame they didn't understand their potentials. They ended up creating a bigger catastrophe. They spread radiation around killing another large number of the short supply of life. The radioactive virus dried all water, drained all life. Anything surviving is either infected or an infected radioactive being who are mindless, flesh devouring zombies because the virus didn't take well to radioactivity.
Those who are infected posses great powers, but they must be used to survive in this desolate world of death. The radioactive living have mutated strangely causing them to constantly be on the search of their next meal. The radioactivity killed them long ago, but the virus is keeping them alive. They have no souls, no minds, just an insatiable hunger. Without water plants died off quickly, but the virus has let these survivors without the need of much water. The only know water supply is far, far north. The animals mutated as well to adapt to this new hell, they're much more dangerous then before either make them friend or foe.

Setting
Mid Morning - 9:30 a.m.
Abandoned Suburbs
Searching for food source, and possible survivors

Spoiler:

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cheapfun.heavenforum.com
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kill Or Be Killed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Or Be Killed   Kill Or Be Killed EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Kill Or Be Killed 4d3535032d4b0Faye Marie SlaterKill Or Be Killed Lifeisrandom
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 19 years. Does it matter to you if I'm bisexual? Hush! Don't tell anybody that I'm special because I can Manipulate fire & I'm a shapeshifter People have told me that I can be quite Sensitive, optimistic, spontaneous, thoughtful & naive. Just to let you know I really like Animals, big brother, sweets, sleeping & makeup, and I really hate Rudeness, being alone, negativity, starving & tension. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Actually love to fight zombies, Blame myself if something goes wrong & Wish for a true romance. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Nariko_Ookami.

Last edited by Luci-Llama on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms Lupinetti
Admin
Admin
Ms Lupinetti

Kill Or Be Killed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Or Be Killed   Kill Or Be Killed EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Kill Or Be Killed 4b8b177614222Stone Daniel SlaterKill Or Be Killed Icon-wolf2
I wonder if you believe me if I told you. I will say that I've been breathing, for 23 years. Does it matter to you if I'm Heterosexual? Hush! Don't tell anybody that I'm special because I can Use telekinesis & Manipulate electricity. People have told me that I can be quite Protective, impulsive, arrogant, intimidating & sly. Just to let you know I really like My baby sister, killing zombies, watching women, history & resting, and I really hate Asking for help, silence, traveling after hours, heat & meeting new people. By the way you could be interested, or not that I Can draw well, Have an amazing memory & I have a great voice. Don't call me crazy just because I named my mind Nariko_Ookami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill Or Be Killed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill Or Be Killed   Kill Or Be Killed Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Or Be Killed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make Your Inner Selves Come To Life :: Role Plays :: Fiction-
Jump to: